Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bible Scriptures Mirror Prosperity On You

James 1:22-25 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. KJV

This Bible scripture shows us that bible scriptures are mirrors we need to be looking into every day and then we will see ourselves in this new life in Christ Jesus. We look differently in these Bible scripture mirrors then sometimes circumstances in our lives; because they reflect a whole new realm, the Kingdom of God, we are living in or should live in and out of as Christians.

Bible scripture prosperity manifests in our lives as we continue to look, not forgetting what Bible scriptures show us. That continual observing of the reflection of Bible scriptures will bring the revelation to our minds and then comes manifestation for all others to see. That is the power of the Word of God. First we have revelation and then we have manifestation. That is why the importance of meditation of Bible scriptures day and night as Joshua 1:8 tells us.

Joshua 1:8 This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success. AMP

So lets get started on looking into some Bible scriptures that will show us in the prosperity of God.

3 John 2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. KJV

Did you notice Father God wished above all things that we prosper first of all? This is speaking of financial prosperity. Father still wishes that you prospered above all things today.

2 Corinthians 8:9 For you are becoming progressively acquainted with and recognizing more strongly and clearly the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ (His kindness, His gracious generosity, His undeserved favor and spiritual blessing), [in] that though He was [so very] rich, yet for your sakes He became [so very] poor, in order that by His poverty you might become enriched (abundantly supplied). AMP

This scripture is all about financial matters and not spiritual matters. Looking into this Bible scripture, we see Jesus became so very poor coming to this earth from a lavish Heaven so that we could financially become enriched abundantly supplied. So keep looking into this mirror and see yourself becoming enriched abundantly supplied then at the time when Jesus left Heaven for your prosperity.

2 Corinthians 9:6-11 [Remember] this: he who sows sparingly and grudgingly will also reap sparingly and grudgingly, and he who sows generously [that blessings may come to someone] will also reap generously and with blessings. 7 Let each one [give] as he has made up his own mind and purposed in his heart, not reluctantly or sorrowfully or under compulsion, for God loves (He takes pleasure in, prizes above other things, and is unwilling to abandon or to do without) a cheerful (joyous, "prompt to do it") giver [whose heart is in his giving]. 8 And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].
9 As it is written, He [the benevolent person] scatters abroad; He gives to the poor; His deeds of justice and goodness and kindness and benevolence will go on and endure forever! 10 And [God] Who provides seed for the sower and bread for eating will also provide and multiply your [resources for] sowing and increase the fruits of your righteousness [which manifests itself in active goodness, kindness, and charity]. 11 Thus you will be enriched in all things and in every way, so that you can be generous, and [your generosity as it is] administered by us will bring forth thanksgiving to God. AMP

This is how the Kingdom of God operates, seed time and harvest. This allows the abundance of Gods grace to cause us to experience every favor and earthly blessing, possess enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance to continue to be a giver. Do you see yourself in the mirror of this Bible scripture? If not, then keep looking.

Galatians 3:13-14,29 Christ purchased our freedom [redeeming us] from the curse (doom) of the Law [and its condemnation] by [Himself] becoming a curse for us, for it is written [in the Scriptures], Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree (is crucified); 14 To the end that through [their receiving] Christ Jesus, the blessing [promised] to Abraham might come upon the Gentiles, so that we through faith might [all] receive [the realization of] the promise of the [Holy] Spirit. 29 And if you belong to Christ [are in Him Who is Abraham's Seed], then you are Abraham's offspring and [spiritual] heirs according to promise. AMP

July 4th of every year the United States of America celebrates its independence from her mother nation. As Christians, we need to continue to look into this mirror of Galatians 3:13 and others that reflect back to us our independence from the law and from the curse of the law because of Jesus fulfilling that law of Moses and taking the curse of the law for our independence.

It might be good for you to go back and look at Deuteronomy 28 where the blessing that came by keeping the law and the curse coming from not doing the law are listed. Dont pay any attention to the curse other than to give thanks to Jesus for fulfilling all of this Law of Moses so that you could experience through Him the blessings. Then your time, meditating on the blessing and see a reflection of yourself walking and living in the blessing. It will come upon you and over take you is the promise. I like to be overtaken by the blessing, dont you?

Now that we are in Christ Jesus, Bible scriptures will reflect back to us being in the blessing of Abraham. We have the spiritual blessing of Jesus Christ and we have the financial blessing of Abraham.

This last Bible scripture mirrors us in prosperity provided for by Heavens blessings.

Ephesians 1:3 May blessing (praise, laudation, and eulogy) be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) Who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual (given by the Holy Spirit) blessing in the heavenly realm! AMP

We must not be waiting on our financial prosperity any more. Every spiritual blessing contains your material blessing. All material things came out of spiritual substance. The spiritual blessing of your new birth was waiting on you just to receive it. Your financial blessing is waiting on you to see yourself in it and take it.

Lets make this confession looking into the mirror of these Bible scriptures of prosperity:

I see from these Bible scriptures, I am blessed because I have the blessing of God and the blessing of Abraham, my Father of faith. I have received the spiritual blessings by Jesus and I have received financial blessings by Abraham. I will continue to look into these Bible scriptures, my mirror, reflecting back to me who I am in Christ Jesus, and I will not forget what I see. As a result of this I will be blessed in all I do.

My Father God wishes above every thing else in the earth that I prosper in my finances. My mind is prospering as I continue to look into the mirror of Bible prosperity scriptures. I therefore identify with Jesus sacrifice, leaving lavish Heaven and becoming so very poor so that I now am abundantly supplied in my finances. This is just part of my salvation that Jesus provided for me.

I will continue to remember the operation of the Kingdom of Gods financial increase comes by my generous giving. I do not give out of law but my giving will be as a result of a hearts desire, being prompt, joyous and cheerful. Then I am expecting the results of the Kingdom of Gods guarantee of my Fathers grace and favor bringing earthly blessings to me in abundance. Then in all circumstances, I am assured I will be prospering so that I do not have to get any kind of aid or support, no kind of debt; but I am giving continually out of my abundance to every good work and needs of others. Then Father God provides more seed for me to sow and I get greater harvests. In the process Father provides my every need, and I continue to be generous and this brings thanksgiving to my Father.

Christ Jesus has purchased my freedom from the curse of the Law of Moses by fulfilling the law for me. In this liberty I am experiencing the blessing of Abraham. I also receive the manifestation of financial blessings that come from every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realm through Christ Jesus.

These Bible scriptures bring liberty to me in my finances so I continue looking into them, seeing and experiencing the reality of them in my life.

Janie Baer has just produced a CD called Gods Spoken Word and her new website http://www.godswordalive.com offers products to help Christians use Bible scriptures in every day living, finding the secret power of gods word and help find the unconditional love of Father God. Janie also has a blog, http://www.godswordalive.com/blog

No comments: